CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Our Social Media Policy
The ICP uses social media as a way to connect with our supporters and share information about the project. Our social media channels are also a way for us to spread the word about the vital importance of communication to all aspects of our lives and the critical difference that early intervention can make.
We hope you show your support for our project by following us on Twitter, liking our page on Facebook, and subscribing to our YouTube channel. We welcome contributions from individuals, groups, professionals and anyone else who believes that communication should be recognized as a basic human right.
When engaging with the ICP on social media, please note the following:
- Although our moderators will make an effort to respond to comments in a timely manner we cannot guarantee that questions, comments and other posts will receive an immediate response.
- Our social media channels and our website are not intended to provide medical advice. The information we post is not intended to assess or treat any kind of communication or other health disorder. If you believe you need medical assistance, please consult a healthcare professional.
- As part of our efforts to share information with our online audience(s), we will occasionally link to external websites. The ICP is not responsible for the content of external links, websites, etc., nor does our linking to these pages constitute approval or endorsement by the ICP.
- Our social media platforms are aimed to be a safe place for respectful discussions. We will remove posts that contain offensive or abusive language or subject matter, spam or irrelevant information.
- By posting online, you consent to your information being shared publicly.
These policies are subject to amendment or modification at any time.